To launch the process in your country, request the full Framework for Dialogue methodology by emailing Sara Speicher or contacting one of the four international steering group members (EAA, GNP+, INERELA+ or UNAIDS).
The creation of a national working group is the foundational step for initiating the Framework for Dialogue in your country. This working group should ideally include:
- A representative of the national network of people living with HIV that has implemented the People Living with HIV Stigma Index
- A religious leader (e.g. members of a national network of religious leaders responding to HIV)
- A religious leader living with HIV (e.g. and in-country member of INERELA+)
- A representative of a faith-based organizations responding to HIV
- A technical partner, such as a representative from the UNAIDS country office
Please note that there are two important prerequisites for using the Framework for Dialogue in your country:
1. The People Living with HIV Stigma Index has been implemented in your country.
The use of the Framework for Dialogue is generally only advisable once the Stigma Index has been implemented. If this is not the case in your country, why not contact the national network of people living with HIV in your country to see whether this could be initiated?
2. A national Framework for Dialogue process has NOT been initiated yet.
As of September 2013, Framework for Dialogue processes are underway in Malawi, Myanmar and Ethiopia. See the country listings on this website for updated information. If the process has already been initiated in your country, why not contact the national working group to see how you can get involved in the ongoing activities and dialogue?